Welcome to Debonair Eyes
At Debonair Eyes, we take the time to get to know you and your eyewear needs. We offer expert advice and the most advanced lens options, with special attention to today's latest frame styles. Our approach breaks the status quo of boring eyewear businesses, and makes every purchase an exciting experience. A family owned business for over 14 years, we promise to provide a friendly atmosphere, whether you are a new customer or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Request an Eyewear Consultation
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Mar 31, 2015 - See what people are saying about us on Yelp!
We've been getting a ton of great feedback on our services! Please read the reviews yourself. We are proud of our employees and their hard work! More »
- Feb 24, 2015 - Thin&Lite Transitions XTRActive Lenses for Patients w/ Complex Prescriptions
Now we can provide our patients with extra protection from glare whether inside, outside, or in the car. More »
- Nov 21, 2014 - Happy Holidays! FREE Maui Jim Personalized Case!
This season, give them (or yourself) the gift of color with a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses! More »
- Jul 4, 2014 - Backside UV Alert!
The sun can cause sunburn, aging, and cancer - to your eyes! More »
- Jul 4, 2014 - Sunsationally Changeable
With Silhouette's revolutionary Style Shades, the change from opthalmic frames to sunglasses is quick and easy! More »
- May 1, 2014 - Request Your Next Appointment Online...
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how... More »
- Mar 28, 2014 - Visit us on Facebook
- Jan 25, 2013 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »
Focus On This...
- Xperio UV Superior Polarized Sun Lenses. Learn More
- Polarized Sunwear – As Vital in Maintaining Your Eyes’ Health as Sunscreen is in Protecting Your Skin Learn More
Enjoy feeling almost like you’re not wearing any contacts at all.
Click for Important Safety Information.
- Try ACUVUE®OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses. See Product Guide.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand Contact Lenses. See Product Guide.